Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Way of the Earth



Into the dream that place of hope
Where you lie just a touch away
Within my heart, deep in my soul
I am forever there with you
And in that place, worry fades
With just a glance of your shining eyes
When darkness comes hold me close
Safe in your arms
'Till the day dawns bright and new
Once just a gleam born of a hope
A secret place made just for two
Never a part, deep in my soul
Happy, already there with you
And in that place tears will fade
With just a glance from your loving eyes
If darkness come, hold me close
Safe in your arms
'Till the days dawns bright and new
Let me go, Let me go
Let me go to the way of the earth
Where you'll hold me calm my sadness
Make my love deeper yet
Let me go, Let me go
To where we are together
Let me go, let me go
Forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment